cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure Redis Cluster in Magento 2

How to configure Redis Cluster in Magento 2

I have installed and configured Redis Cache with Magento2 and its working fine. For that, I added the config data in app/etc/env.php file. Now I am trying to configure Redis Cluster with Magento2 and checking how to do the configuration.

Can anyone please tell me how to configure Redis Cluster with Magento2.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: How to configure Redis Cluster in Magento 2

Hi @anzbmuhammad,

Redis Cluster configuration for Magento 2 is the same as non-cluster.

Just specify host and port of entry point to your cluster, no additional configuration required.

The difference of cluster and non-cluster will be handled by Redis itself.

How to configure on env.php for redis cluster array { host1:6379, host2:6379,host3:6379}? 

thanks

Norman

I'm not sure what are those three hosts. If these are interfaces of one redis cluster you probably can distribute their usage depending on the location of your application web node relatively to Redis node.

Also, make sure to use different Redis db for cache and session storage.

Please take a look at the Magento documentation for examples of configuration http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.0/config-guide/redis/config-redis.html

My company platform team have deployed redis cluster on 3 nodes (10.193.1.1, 10.193.1.2,10.193.1.3) for port 6379.

I have update the env.php to redis as following

array (

'backend'=> 'Cm_cache_backend_Redis',

'backend_options' =>

array (

'server' => '10.193.1.1',

'port'=>'6379',

......),

array (

'server' => '10.193.1.2',

'port'=>'6379',

......),

array (

'server' => '10.193.1.3',

'port'=>'6379',

......),

Then it show error on /etc/httpd/logs/ssl_error_log

CredisException: ERR select is not allowed in cluster mode

The website could not open ERROR 500

Any suggestion for this?

Thanks

Norman

@sivashchenko

I have entered the host and port details of entry point to my cluster and after that I am getting error as follows.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'CredisException' with message 'CROSSSLOT Keys in request don't hash to the same slot' in /opt/lampp/htdocs/myproject/lib/internal/Credis/Client.php:1022 Stack trace: #0 /opt/lampp/htdocs/myproject/lib/internal/Credis/Client.php(788): Credis_Client->read_reply('sinter') #1 /opt/lampp/htdocs/myproject/lib/internal/Cm/Cache/Backend/Redis.php(742): Credis_Client->__call('sInter', Array) #2 /opt/lampp/htdocs/myproject/lib/internal/Cm/Cache/Backend/Redis.php(742): Credis_Client->sInter(Array) #3 /opt/lampp/htdocs/myproject/lib/internal/Cm/Cache/Backend/Redis.php(425): Cm_Cache_Backend_Redis->getIdsMatchingTags(Array) #4 /opt/lampp/htdocs/myproject/lib/internal/Cm/Cache/Backend/Redis.php(654): Cm_Cache_Backend_Redis->_removeByMatchingTags(Array) #5 /opt/lampp/htdocs/myproject/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Cache/Core.php(465): Cm_Cache_Backend_Redis->clean('matchingTag', Array) #6 /opt/lampp/htdocs/myproject/vendor/magento/framework/Cache/Core.php(98): Zend_Cache_Core->clean('matchingTag', Array) #7 /opt/lam in /opt/lampp/htdocs/myproject/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Cache.php on line 209

Can you please tell me how to fix this?

Thanks