cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 LogIn Issue

Magento 2 LogIn Issue

Hi guys I am unable to login at admin panel on localhost.It works fine when I install Magento 2 but now after somedays when I again login it is throwing an error that "You did not sign in correctly or your account is temporarily disabled." While I change the base_url from localhost to 127.0.0.1. And I try to login from different browsers too. I clear chache but nothing is working.The only thing I change is I do reindexing from cmd I think after that this problem arises.

Please tel me what's wrong?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Magento 2 LogIn Issue

Topic moved to the Magento 2 section. Smiley Happy

Here are a solution:

try command in case the account is locked

./bin/magento admin:user:unlock <username>

//or go to Magento 2 root folder and type

magento admin:user:unlock <username>

Hi,

I still could not login in my magento admin page after the command ./magento admin:user:unlock "username" was successfully executed.

I already reset my admin user password many times using phpmyadmin. I even created few users using phpmyadmin and unlock them using the magento unlock command, and to no avail ...... please help

Best regards,

Wan

Same here, I can login fine to the admin but trying to get a token from REST API fails: /index.php/rest/V1/integration/admin/token

I have tried to unlock, but it says "The user account "**********" was not locked or could not be unlocked"

And the token request says: {'message': 'You did not sign in correctly or your account is temporarily disabled.'}

Please anyone?

Same Problem found.

I also Unlock admin user using command line and also change password from database but still can not login.

If anyone found solution pls reply.

same here witch 2.1.8 after reindex

I am also facing this issue. I have set admin account security setting to least sharing on and never lockout but the problem still exist. Running cron is probably fixing the issue after some time