cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salesforce Integration Problems Magento1

Salesforce Integration Problems Magento1

Hello all,  I am trying to complete to Salesforce integration and I'm not having success.  The two systems aren't talking to each other.  I think the callback URL is incorrect.  My question is what is the correct syntax for the callback url, the documentation isn't clear.

Thanks in advance.

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Salesforce Integration Problems Magento1

Hi @BDunets,

Which module are you using to connect both platforms?

Hi @Damian Culotta thanks for replying.  We are using Hungnam Salesforce.

I'm sorry but I can't find information about a module with that name.

These are the available modules on the Marketplace: https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=salesforce#q=salesforce&idx=m2_cloud_prod_de...

Can you share a link with information from/of your current module?

@Damian Culotta I've inherited this project, so I am not too familiar with what went on before I got a hold of it.  I know were sent a zip file with the extension.  Is there a way to find out what was installed.   Thank you so much for your help.

@Damian Culotta I just found out it is Magenest, sorry for the confusion.

I have the same situation.

@SummitTech360 glad I am not the only one.

@BDunets,

Since we're talking about a paid extension the first step should be to ask the vendor for support.

Did you get the module through Magento's Marketplace or you've used another store to get the module?

A small discovery today - but important. I am working the the Salesforce sandbox. To login to the sandbox the URL is test.salesforce.com. However, in the Magenest connector, the URL in the curl call is login.salesforce.com. This results in an invalid grant error.