cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second row of Latest products not aligning with Luma

Second row of Latest products not aligning with Luma

Hi all, I am hoping this is a relatively simple problem to solve (I'm still learning, but finding my way around nicely!)

On my webpage (www.seafordart.com.au) the first row of Latest products align correctly, but from the second row onwards they are not aligning underneath the products (offset to the right)

I would greatly appreciate any help in the matter Smiley Happy -- any other improvement tips would also be welcome

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Second row of Latest products not aligning with Luma

Hi @SeafordArt,

I know a bit of CSS Smiley Happy . Please try to add these styles to your homepage. It may help you to fix the second-row spacing issue and align the products properly. 

ol.product-items.widget-product-grid {
display: inline-block;
}
li.product-item {
float: left;
}

--------
Give Kudos if it helped or Accept it as solution

Thank you for replying, I shall give this a shot shortly .. Is there anywhere in particular where I do this? through the admin or through shell?

Keep below code in CMS page content of the home page in admin panel for testing. If it works keep it in any of the theme CSS files which are getting loaded on the home page. Hope you know how to do this. 

<style>
ol
.product-items.widget-product-grid {display: inline-block; }li.product-item { float: left; }
</style>

--------
Give Kudos if it helped or Accept it as solution