cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to show different pictures in the associated items of configurable product 1.9.3.2 version

how to show different pictures in the associated items of configurable product 1.9.3.2 version

Hi, I am trying to do a configurable product which will add the pictures of the associated product item when viewed and or sold.  Can this be done and if so how do I do it.  I purchase a program form Aitco for the configurable product adding but that does not seem to have the picture add. 

in associated products I see you can add photos and I did but they don't show just the main configurable product does. Smiley Frustrated

1 REPLY 1

Re: how to show different pictures in the associated items of configurable product 1.9.3.2 version

Thank you for your reply however I have not been able to get this to work. I have all images in swatch folder as png. I made lower case (they did not import from file zilla as lower case) I went to simple products uploaded the 2 png files and in the label file, I label 1st photo blue sapphire quartz-swatch, the second blue sapphire quartz-swatch and marked it base. Still nothing. I am lost now been at this for several weeks.