cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catchpa not working

Catchpa not working

Ive had a catchpa installed on my admin for a few years but suddenly the image is showing as a broken image so I cannot access my admin without it. Any ideas how I can get in?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Catchpa not working

Hello @artylicious1

You should try free extension of recaptcha https://magecomp.com/magento-new-recaptcha.html

If you are using Magento 2. Upgrade to Magento 2.3. it has by default Magento feature now.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Hi, Im still on Magento 1 as my template is not compatible with 2 and I need someone to redo the site for me really.

I can't reinstall the new version of catchpa without logging in though, I can't even disable it as I can't get into my admin. Is there a way through my host or ftp?  Or could Magento do something to get me in?

You can do that from database.

1. Open the database.
2. Open the table call "core_config_data"
3.  Search the path "admin/captcha/enable"
4. Set the value = 0

And now check your admin screen.

Was my answer helpful? You can Click Kudos/Accept As Solution.
200+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

I suggest you to use  this FREE mgento 2 extension: Free Google recaptcha for magento 2 adds Google reCaptcha to any form on your website as well as lets you protect your store from spam and frauds.

Hello, 

there is one solution is a free extension of Recaptcha and another is some time this extension also not working so just my thought some time user bases information don't need Recaptcha.

Hello @artylicious1

It would help if you tried ReCaptcha extension

Was my answer helpful? 
If you are still having issues contact to free consultation MageCaptain

i was also trying to to access but the only problem i was facing was of captcha and i was willing  to make a listing 

@corewaysol4723 wrote:

Hello @artylicious1

It would help if you tried ReCaptcha extension

Was my answer helpful? 
If you are still having issues contact to free consultation MageCaptain