cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on marketing review edition ?

Re: Error on marketing review edition ?

Hello everyone,

I submitted my bug to the Magento's marketplace team (ticket number : # 03195965). Yet, I have no news. Where can I find some informations please ?

Thank you,

Mathilde

Hello all,

If you login to your account at https://developer.magento.com/ you will see that your extension (under 'My Products') is waiting for you to submit your marketing content. Your extension has passed the technical review and is in "Ready for Marketing Review" meaning that now you to "submit to marketing review" once you have entered your content the way you want it to appear in the actual storefront.

I will also check on the status of your existing ticket but I believe that answers all of your questions. Thank you.

Hello,

I have the same problem with marketplace team. Especially with Maura Cyrus

https://community.magento.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/197655

who rejects extensions without any helpful explanation.

Also she answer questions related to Marketing Review that were sent to marketplace@magento.com

She does not understand Magento from technical side. For example she can hardly see the difference between a configurable and a grouped or a bundle product.

She does not know most common Magento technical problems. For example she does not know why people prefer to use product custom options instead of a configurable product,

She want a technical description to be simple and clear for non-technical people while the extension solves very specific technical problem.

Does anyone know an email or phone number where I can leave a review about how Maura Cyrus work or give a feedback?

Stanislav

Hello @mcyrus,

I know I have to submit for marketing review but I can't. As specified few weeks ago, each time I try to validate my marketing description, an error occured and I can't submit or save as draft. 

I still have no news about my bug ticket (n°03195965).

What can I do please ?

best regards,

Mathilde