I have created a magento 2 plugin for product searching, My plugin filter product by sku and after filter when i check sql query by using
show more sku/products but front end not sowing all product that is showing in sql.
Even I have cross checked all product are instock/enable and same as showing product these is no difference bitween them.
If I open those product by direct url, those product show but does not show in filter.
Any one have idea where I need to check the issue or any one let me know after sql which step magento 2 for showing products
There may be additional filters applied after your's. I would try grabbing collecting right from the block and checking the select query to make sure it has not been modified.