cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared Package distribution issue on Marketplace

Shared Package distribution issue on Marketplace

Hello there,
I have an issue with the distribution of my Shared Package. Let me describe my case:
I have a moduleA that depends on Base Module (moduleBase). I have created Shared Package for ModuleBase and have created a simple package for ModuleA and selected my ModuleBase package as Shared Package.

Result:
My customers from the marketplace purchase the ModuleA package and don't get ModuleBase, they can't see even any notification about that on the download page and etc.
And customers download this ModuleA and it doesn't work, because it has an unresolved dependency...

So my questions:
1) How correctly distribute Shared Packages?
2) Should I place that ModuleBase to the same archive with ModuleA - but for what porpuses Shared Packages were created then?
3) Maybe I missed something, could you please guide me on documentation, where I can find how end customer will get my Base Module?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Shared Package distribution issue on Marketplace

Did you find the answer for the same? I am in the same situation, but cannot figure out, as there is no documentation. 

Re: Shared Package distribution issue on Marketplace

Hi, I'm facing the same issue. Did you find the solution? I would really appreciate your help.