cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is RJ Metrics still in business?

SOLVED

Is RJ Metrics still in business?

Hey - I've tried to schedule a call with RJ Metrics a number of times now - before and after Christmas. Having had no response, I tried emailing the address on the contact page. My email bounced saying the address was invalid. So I messaged you on Twitter to ask for help...

...I've heard nothing. Is it still a company? 

We were recommended RJ Metrics, but in all honesty, getting a hold of you to try and sell it to me is hard enough - I dread to think what customer support is like...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is RJ Metrics still in business?

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble contacting us. We were on a winter shutdown from close of business December 21st through January 1st. In case you haven't heard, RJMetrics was acquired by Magento back in August of 2016 so we are still very much in business. 

We have since rebranded as Magento BI. You will have better luck contacting someone through that link. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @ben_pritchard

May be some one from Magento official team can answer your question. I will try if some one can contact you.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

Well we were looking to see if RJMetrics was suitable for our business. But it's incredibly hard to find out, because the company seems dead.

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble contacting us. We were on a winter shutdown from close of business December 21st through January 1st. In case you haven't heard, RJMetrics was acquired by Magento back in August of 2016 so we are still very much in business. 

We have since rebranded as Magento BI. You will have better luck contacting someone through that link.