cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B Ordering

B2B Ordering

Hi, I have a Magento 2 store which we take orders, process and ship for our customers. This all works fine.

Can magento 2 raise orders for my individual suppliers and the we add it to "in stock" when it arrives, like a B2B and B2C functions.

If anyone has a good solution to this i would love to discover further. 

TIA from a newbie

6 REPLIES 6

Re: B2B Ordering

@simon_rham

Depends on your business processes. You can use default Magento Purchase ordering feature. There will be some manual process required but not code change or customization in Magento needed.

https://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/payment/purchase-order.html

Please have a look at the above link on how Magento Purchase Order Payment works.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Thank you, not quite what im after, i think i may have worded it wrong.

Im after a stock ordering/management. I want to be able to order stock from my catalog and send it straight to my supplier. Then, when the goods are delivered we can add them to the stock by accepting the order raised?

Hi @simon_rham 

To achive this you need to use Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento2 and then you can customize the module functionalities as per your requirement.
I would suggest Webkul's Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento2.

If my answer is helpful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Thank you, these are the current two im looking at

Just wondering which would be recommended over the other.

@simon_rham One of the core differences is that the Magestore offering appears to be part of a larger Point of Sale (POS) system that Magestore now offers. The pricing isn't listed, but it looks like there would be a recurring cost. If you don't need the whole POS system, the Magestore solution might be overkill. You may want to reach out to them for pricing and details before making a decision.

There are other ERP extensions that also have more robust feature sets.

If all that you need is what the Webkul extension does, then that extension would probably make more sense for you.

Best of luck!

Thank you, the Webkul does look like the option we need as the other im guessing will be long term costs and the POS is overkill for our needs