Base price involve the distinction between two options type :
The option's price is added to product's price and impact base price because the option directly impact the product itself.
The option's price is added to final product's price but like a supplement of something else, it doesn't impact base price.
So, is it possible to implement those functions in Magento ?
- Base price based on existing price attributes (considering tier price, group price..)
- Base price per unit ( no matter the unit...L, gr, Kg, width, height)
- Base price per weight unit using existent weight attribute
- Setting for Custom option value : impact base price : Yes / No
This implement to display informations on product view page
- base price per (weight or any unit)
- option value reload base price if Yes
And retrieve corresponding base price in cart view.
I am also looking same thing.
I want that product price should get calculate on basis on weight option,
suppose i select 10 Kg from weight option dropdown then product price should be 10 * base price = final price
Any solution, How we can do this?