cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we integrate magento with facebook & instagram shop

SOLVED

Can we integrate magento with facebook & instagram shop

Hi 

we have 5000 products on our website that we wanted to integrate with Facebook & Instagram shop. we also want to integrate google merchant centre with Magento. Is it possible??? Can we do free of cost or we need to purchase some software or tool for that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can we integrate magento with facebook & instagram shop

Hello @shantanu97d7d3 

As per your store web page, I will recommend an affordable and most functional extension based on your requirement i.e. Facebook Shop for Magento 2 that allows syncing the products of your Magento 2 Store with the Facebook shop.

This extension provides the easiness in the following features:

• Synchronized products.
  • Default Category Assignment
  • Mass Assign Category
  • Direct Checkout from Facebook shop 

For integrating google merchant center please refer to Google Shopping Feed For Magento 2

If you found this helpful then please give a Kudo and reply on the same for further discussions. 

Thanks and Regards 

Jyotsna 

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

Hello @shantanu97d7d3 

You can integrate Magento business with Magento, here is the documentation on how to install and how to setup.

From here you can manage your Facebook shop feed.

Hope it helps !

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy

you forget to attach documentation.

Hello @shantanu97d7d3 

As per your store web page, I will recommend an affordable and most functional extension based on your requirement i.e. Facebook Shop for Magento 2 that allows syncing the products of your Magento 2 Store with the Facebook shop.

This extension provides the easiness in the following features:

• Synchronized products.
  • Default Category Assignment
  • Mass Assign Category
  • Direct Checkout from Facebook shop 

For integrating google merchant center please refer to Google Shopping Feed For Magento 2

If you found this helpful then please give a Kudo and reply on the same for further discussions. 

Thanks and Regards 

Jyotsna 

my bad,

here it is :

https://www.facebook.com/business/help/532749253576163

It's completely free I guess and offered by Facebook itself, make sure you use a dummy account of facebook and read documentation completely, I got my dummy account banned because it creates pages etc so Fb finds it unauthorized access, so read documentation carefully Smiley Very Happy

Hope it helps !

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy

Hello @shantanu97d7d3 
According to your store's web page, I'd recommend  Magento Facebook Shop integration, which helps you to sync your Magento 2 store's items with your Facebook shop.

Magento 2 Facebook Shop Integration Key Features

• Bulk Products Upload
  • Automate Inventory Synchronisation
  • Redirecting at Checkout
  • Advertise your products on Facebook in a single click

if you want to connect Facebook and Instagram with your Magento store, you can use facebook and Instagram magento connector.

Hopefully it will help you

Hello @shantanu97d7d3 

Magento business can be integrated with Magento; here is the guidance on how to install and set it up.

Magento 2 Facebook Shop Integration makes it simple to create a Facebook store using Magento 2 store products. To manually produce a product CSV to upload to your Facebook store, click the "Generate Now" option.

Before you install the extension, make sure you have a Facebook account and a Facebook Business page. Install the module, and a new button ('Connect to Facebook') will appear in the Admin panel's 'Marketing' area. Connect your Magento installation to Facebook and set up your Facebook store by pressing the button.

The Shop tab is related to the Explore page, and Instagram Shop is the name of a shopping destination for Instagram users. An Instagram Shop is an update for stores linked to Instagram Business and Creator accounts for businesses. The Facebook Commerce Manager makes it simple to get started.

I hope it will help you!

SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language) are used to construct easy and powerful query strings within the queryString parameter in the question() name, in Apex statements, triggers, in Visualforce controllers and getter methods, or in the Schema Explorer of the Force.Com IDE. It is similar to SQL with features to question Salesforce gadgets without delay. It can most effective search one item at a time. Salesforce Interview Questions and answers 2021 It returns facts on which DML operations can be performedSOSL ( Salesforce Object Search Language)  is used to construct text searches in the seek() call, in Apex statements, in Visualforce controllers and getter methods, or the Schema Explorer of the Eclipse Toolkit. It may be used to go looking multiple items at one time. It can't be used in triggers. It returns fields as outcomes. DML operations can not be executed on those outcomes.

Managing Leaves, shifts & attendance: You could manipulate to elevate leaves and checking the supply reputation and also you get the insights on casual, earned, privilege leaves features. You could also test for possibilities to control time shifts with your colleagues with the aid of swapping jointly with the hr permission. upsers You will even statistical records of your attendance.

thanks for saving my time by giving a perfect advice and it all helped me thanks bruhh.

devops blog