cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we integrate magento with facebook & instagram shop

SOLVED

Re: Can we integrate magento with facebook & instagram shop

Hi,

Yes we can integrate magento with instagram and facebook shop by using this extension Facebook shop integration and for Instagram, Magento 2 sell on Instagram. There are many Social selling extensions out there but most of them are paid. So you will have to purchase the one which is relevant for you.   

Hello @shantanu97d7d3

The problem may be that your Facebook and Instagram pages are not well promoted, so it doesn’t look trustworthy to Magento. The quickest way to solve it is to increase the number of your fans and likes, and I believe this link would help to buy 10 Instagram followers, for example.

If you want to connect Facebook and Instagram with your Magento store, you can use facebook and Ig magento connector as well.

Hopefully it will help you

Law is a system of rules made and authorized through friendly or administrative establishments to direct conduct, with its exact definition a matter. If you are a college student and finding difficulty in completing academic task then you can ask for BookMyEssay professionals that provides you error free Law Assignment Help at affordable price.

a good question

Hello, Do i need to install the facebook extension so i could connect Magento with Instagram shooping?

According to Meta Magento is supported with Instagram shopping but it only says that I need to log in in Magento Connect Manager in backoffice and then follow the dialog to connect the store with instagram:

https://prnt.sc/uJvcSLwSyi2j

Im using a Magento 2.2.11 CE and i dont see that option, is it only for Magento EE? or i need to install a Facebook extension for this?

Thank you

That works, you can integrate them together here

we also want to integrate google merchant centre with Magento. Is it possible??? Can we do free of cost or we need to purchase some software or tool for that. InstaPro APK

Tonton Astro Ria for live episodes of Malay dramas and Malaysian telefilms 2024.
Explore Drama Melayu free online 2023 and enjoy free series online dfm2u hd today.

<a href="https://tontonastro.live/">Tonton Astro Ria</a>

Convert YouTube videos to mp3 music files for free with the YtMP3 web app online free.
YouTube to Mp3 Music Converter Convert Youtube to mp3 online for official website in hd.

YouTube to MP3

Convert YouTube videos to mp3 music files for free with the YtMP3 web app online free.
YouTube to Mp3 Music Converter Convert Youtube to mp3 online for official website in hd.

Grateful for the time-saving advice! Your support made a difference. Thanks, bruhh! For more information visit  story saver