cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cart Price Rule, magento 2.4, to consider only amount on particular category in cart

Cart Price Rule, magento 2.4, to consider only amount on particular category in cart

I want to setup a cart promotion for a certain category but set different price amount slabs for that particular category.

Let x be category included in promotion.

Let y be category excluded from promotion.

Scenario 1:

If x is included category of products in the cart and amount spent is between 1000 to 4999( of product of that category) give 5% off on that category of products. It should not consider the amount of y category of products when calculating discount on x category in the cart.

Scenario 2:

If amount of x category of products purchased in cart is more than 5000 it should give 10% discount.

Eg. X category products in cart is worth 4500

Y category product in cart is 5000, and subtotal in cart becomes 4500+5000 =9500. As per rule it should give discount as per 4500$ i.e. 5% discount in this case.

If x category of products in cart is 5500 and y category of product is 5000, subtotal is 5500+5000 = 10500, then discount should be as per 5500 amount, it should be 10% of 5500$

Want to apply it without coupon.

How do I set it up?

Please suggest.

Thanks!