cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable product showing out of stock, everything is right in creating that.

Configurable product showing out of stock, everything is right in creating that.

Have associated products in a configurable product but it shows out of stock on front-end can someone assist me where to fix this mess.

Thanks in advance.

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Configurable product showing out of stock, everything is right in creating that.

Hi!

Are you sure that at least one associated product has quantity more that 0?

In Magento Admin Panel go to System ==> Configuration ==> Inventory and make sure that "Qty for Item's Status to Become Out of Stock" is 0

http://screencast.com/t/eFE0tSfWo

Also try to run full reindex and clear cache.

-------Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - enhances the functionality of default admin web interface, speeds up inventory management, automates daily tasks.

Re: Configurable product showing out of stock, everything is right in creating that.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I do have Qty for Item's Status to Become Out of Stock set to zero and this issue is only with configurable products.

Are the associated products In Stock and Enabled and assigned to a website?

-------Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - enhances the functionality of default admin web interface, speeds up inventory management, automates daily tasks.

Yes indeed but it still shows out of stock on front-end.
Can't figure it out yet.

Infact I can see the associated products on front-end and they can be addedd to cart as well, but It says out of stock.

Have you reindexed your product file yet? 

In my case it turned out that the simple products related to my configurable product were set to out of stock by default, even when I added quantities to the stock. I had to go and change it to in stock for each simple product by hand.

(just leaving this here, in case anyone runs into similar problems)

I have also same problem when i have created a groped product in magento 2 store. It's displaying out of stock.