cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Products and Their Multiple Categories

Export Products and Their Multiple Categories

Hello,

I would like to import and export all categories, attributes and products, Magento will only let me imprt and export products. What should i do?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Export Products and Their Multiple Categories

Hi,

It won't do that out of the box.

There appears to be many plugins on connect.. but you're likely need seperate ones for attributes and categories..

e.g

I've not used either of these extensions - so cannot guanratee the quality of them; or whether they would work for your scenario.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Re: Export Products and Their Multiple Categories

Hello.

iweb_p3mbo is right, Magento cannot do it out-of-the-box.

There is all-in-one solution - Store Manager for Magento that allows to export/import categories,  attributes and attribute sets, products with related details.

There is fully-functional 14-day trial, so you can do the task without additional expenses.

You can download it on Magento Connect at -
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/store-manager-for-magento-professional-edition-1.html

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.