I would like to know that, is a structure possible with Magento Community Edition like below;
- We'll setup a magento store (main store - main site) with all of our products that can be sold on any sub-store.
- We'll setup some sub-stores (with multi-store functionality) on different domains
- We'll assign one or more users they responsible to admin these stores (admins can only manage their sub-store/site)
- We'll assign some of our products to these sub-stores (based on sub-store admins' decisions)
- Admins can edit products(prices-campaigns-images etc)/pages/posts on their sub-stores (own site)
I mean, we would like to construct an e-commerce system to allow our customers let them create their own internet site with their domain and sell our products within these site, we'll provide our host and product database and help them to construct site and store. Is it possible with magento?
We would like to start with community edition, if we can achive to success than we can upgrade to Enterprice edition.