cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Office Lifestyle

Home Office Lifestyle

Hello, everyone I'm new to Magento. My question is that at the moment we are using website through incomeshops.com (www.homeofficelifestyle.net) We are offering products from ebay, amazon and other trusted platform websites. We are selling products on our website and getting some profit from the sales (small percantage). Incomeshops.com have many design related problems and we want to change it to magento. Can we do similar website with magento and getting revenue similar way that incomeshops.com is offering?

Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Home Office Lifestyle

Really nobody knows?? 

Re: Home Office Lifestyle

Forgive me for reviving this old thread, but since no one replied, I wanted to ensure that people knew that selling on eBay and Amazon from your Magento site IS in fact possible. Sellware will allow you to have your Magento store front, as well as sell on the major marketplaces (eBay, Amazon, Google, etc) and route all the sales through the Magento backend for processing and fulfillment.

We currently integrate with Magento, but do not have an app published in Magento Connect yet.  We are working on that now, as well as an app for Magento2.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!