cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do convert website wordpress+woocommerce to magento

How do convert website wordpress+woocommerce to magento

My company has a fashion retail website use wordpress + woocommerce. It running >3 years and many keyword top on google search results. But now it does not meet the requirements. I want to convert to using magento retain some rank url.

I want to get the advice and assistance should change into magento wordpress?

My wesbite https://gocphukien.com/

(Please forgive because I do not use English fluently)

5 REPLIES 5

Re: How do convert website wordpress+woocommerce to magento

Can you do that?

Yes it is possible to convert woocommerce website to magento in 3 steps.

- Setup source cart and target cart 

- Select data you want to migrate.

- Perform full migration

You can migrate some data from woocommerce to magento is Products, Product categories, Cms pages, orders etc.

Thank you very much 

@My PepsiCo wrote: 

My company has a fashion retail website use wordpress + woocommerce. It running >3 years and many keyword top on google search results. But now it does not meet the requirements. I want to convert to using magento retain some rank url.

I want to get the advice and assistance should change into magento wordpress?

My wesbite https://gocphukien.com/

(Please forgive because I do not use English fluently)

1. Check the database compatibility between two platforms.
  2. Prepare data transfer
  3. Choose the import behavior
  4. Identify the import file
  5. Check the import data

I understand your concern about transitioning your fashion retail website from WordPress + WooCommerce to Magento while retaining your current Google search rankings. To ensure a smooth migration, it's crucial to begin with a comprehensive analysis of your current website structure, content, and URLs. Identify key pages that contribute significantly to your search ranking and plan a meticulous redirection strategy to preserve their SEO value. Additionally, take advantage of Magento's robust features for e-commerce, optimizing product pages, and ensuring a seamless user experience. I successfully migrated my own irish travelers website to Magento by diligently following these steps, and I'm confident that with careful planning, your transition can be equally successful.