cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to implement “Uses Per Customer” in Catalog Rules?

How to implement “Uses Per Customer” in Catalog Rules?

How can I implement "Uses Per Customer" functionality (Same Like Cart Price Rules) in Catalog Rules?

Say for example. If I enter 3 in Uses Per Customers. Catalog Price rule has to apply only 3 times for that customers. Next time onwards customers don't get the catalog discount.

How can I achieve this?

Please share your thoughts and ideas.

Thanks in advance !!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to implement “Uses Per Customer” in Catalog Rules?

Hi @sainadh_mannem,

I have given the solution for this in next post.

Best regards
Madhuresan
Bootsgrid

Hi @sainadh_mannem,

Uses per Customer:

Save the customerId & RuleId with used count in table when customer uses 'Coupon Code'.
By used count you can identify whether the customer is used the coupon code three times or not.

If my answer is useful, give kudos & accept as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan
Bootsgrid

Hi @sainadh_mannem,

Catalog rules are not having such usage option. May be due to maintaining the consistency in user experience. For example: if there is any rule on catalog and there 10 users on our website. They all are interested in it and put that product into cart. After that 3 users have been checkout but when 4th user is doing checkout then they will suddenly face the error where system will show that price has been changed for this product. So may be this will not be a good experience for user.

So may be you can use cart rule in place of it. Or it will be good if you can share the scenario with us. So that we can give you some other alternate.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution