cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate Google Drive with Magento 2?

How to integrate Google Drive with Magento 2?

I want to store my product-related data on Google Drive. Is there any way to get extra storage capacity to preserve my Magento 2 product data?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: How to integrate Google Drive with Magento 2?

Integrating Google Drive with Magento 2 is a great idea for efficient data storage. To achieve this, you can explore extensions or custom development options that allow seamless integration. While Google Drive offers storage capacity, integrating it with Magento 2 might require technical expertise. Consulting with Magento experts or developers can guide you on the best approach for your specific needs on this website  karlo door. This integration can enhance your product data management and streamline your operations.

Here's how you can integrate Google Drive with Magento 2 for product data storage:

1. Get Google Workspace account for Drive storage space

2. Install official Magento Google Drive extension to enable sync

3. Configure API credentials from Workspace in Magento

4. Enable Drive sync for desired data like products, orders etc.

5. Magento will now sync enabled data to Drive automatically

6. Manage synced data from Magento admin interface

7. Monitor sync progress in extension logs, tweak settings if needed

8. Reliably store important Magento product data on Google Drive

You can try to use this extension https://www.giaphugroup.com/magento-2-google-drive-uploader-extension.html, I hope it can help you to complete your requirements.

Hi!

1. Integration Extension: Use a Magento 2 Google Drive integration extension from the Magento Marketplace.
  2. Upgrade Storage: Increase Google Drive storage capacity independently through Google Drive plans.

3. Configuration: Adjust integration settings in Magento 2 to sync with your upgraded Google Drive storage.

4. Documentation: Refer to extension documentation and Google Drive API guidelines for proper setup and configuration.

Hope this will help u!