cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating an Elavon/Converge CC gateway

Integrating an Elavon/Converge CC gateway

Anyone have any luck integrating Elavon/Converge as a CC gateway into their Magento site? When I talk with them, all they can tell me is that I have to contact Magento to know if it will work. We currently use them for MOTO orders, but would like to also use them for our ecommerce site. So here I am.....

63 REPLIES 63

Re: Integrating an Elavon/Converge CC gateway

I am also curious since a client wants to use Converge and considering Magento instead of current Drupal commerce modules.

Were you able to resolve this?  We are needing the same action

Unable to resolve. Elavon says to hire a developer to do the integration. They have been very unhelpful in this. The sales rep who sold us on using Elavon was sure their tech support could do the integration. Tech support says no way. Very unhappy.

Hi, yes......... message me, I can walk you through it.

Have to go through my notes & procedure.....but it works good. 

We finally had to go a different route. Elavon also wanted us to double the monthly minimum. We also have a MOTO account and they won't combine them. So we ended up using PayPal instead. Works wonderfully except that because we sell downloadable materials, the shipping address is blanked out and never referenced for tax purposes. Very, very annoying as I can find no way to make the system recognize the shipping address in order to add the correct tax.

Hi All,

I have developed extension of Elavon converge cc extension. There is also functionality of partial refund and full refund.

Let me know if you need

I am interested.

Is it easily installed, does it work on the latest version of Magento?

How much?

How can we get more information on your solution or extension?