cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating an Elavon/Converge CC gateway

Re: Integrating an Elavon/Converge CC gateway

Are there any plugins out there for Elavon / Converge to be easily implemented into magento?  I see there is RealEx but I think they are a third party processor for Elavon.  Is this correct?  Any help would be great.

My client is looking to change from authorize.net to Elavon Converge.

Elavon has been rather unhelpful so far. If anyone has a working extension or something?

Any luck with an extension for Elavon Converge/Myvirtualmerchant extension for Magento 2?

Haven't installed Mage 2 on anything yet.  Still to buggy.

300+ sites to convert

Its mostly API calls.....so those should work

My guess is as long Magento 2 receives the GET, should work the same

But again haven't looked at the Mage 2 changes enough to know for sure

Chris

interested in your offer

Hi!  We are currently trying to configure converge/elavon on your magento site and we can't find the solution to make it work.  Can you share me your notes and procedures please.  We called Elavon but they are no help.

Hi,

Elavon supports Authorize.net as payment gateway (you do not have to use their payment gateway) - you can use Elavon  as merchant account provider and Authorize.net as payment gateway. Just have them open an account and connect to Authorize.net gateway. Magento supports Authorize.net without any extensions. it was working for us this for years. 

hope it helps.

Anton Pachkine @ magento2.hosting : Magento Small Business Package.

Ok folks there is an extension for sale from Booklink Systems that allows you to use the Elavon Gateway without having to purchase an additional monthly service like Authorize.net.

I recently switched over to Converge from InternetSecure and was able to get my transactions from the web working again.

We have installed the booklink module for magento 1.7.0.2 and when we try to complete an order, we get the error:

Payment transaction failed.

Payment transaction failed.

Reason
String could not be parsed as XML

anyone have any idea why we get this? seems to be no way around it.  happens in live and demo sites.  any other modules we can use? booklink are not helpful at all.