cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating an Elavon/Converge CC gateway

Re: Integrating an Elavon/Converge CC gateway

instead of using the merchant number where it asks for merchant number, use your 6 digit account ID.

I am using successfully at www.ssidirect.ca . There is no point in using the Authorize.net method where you have to pay for yet another service to process your transactions when you can use Converge directly.

If you get stuck again, call Converge technical support and ask them to check their log to see what is failing and you may find that you are also not using the correct Username and Password.

looks like our account id is the same as our ssl merchant id.  do you use Use HTTP Referrers?  I have sent a request to converge for assistance. Getting pretty frustrating. 

When you login to Converge, there is a 6 digit account number. Use that where it says Merchant number in the settings.

When you sign in, under your terminal, (Ask Converge to help you with this)

click on the heading "User" and Create a new User and set a the PIN to 64 for character length

You will then go to User and then Change PIN and you will see your User ID and PIN.

You will use these credentials for the appropriate fields in the configuration  of the Virtual merchant section in Magento.

IF after this you continue to have failures, call Elavon and ask them to check the logs to see why you are getting error messages and what is failing on their side. Sometimes the message you see is not necessarily the actual problem.

what url are you posting to?

I am using:

https://www.myvirtualmerchant.com/VirtualMerchant/processxml.do

Capture.PNG

https://www.myvirtualmerchant.com/VirtualMerchant/process.do

They have confirmed our credentials are correct.  They have asked what code we are trying to send?  I told them its a module we use from booklink and that other people are using it ok.  no resolve yet.

I have changed our url to the one your using and may be heading in the right direction.  Now I get error 4003 card not approved.  which is weird since its my personal card but at least its a response.  thanks.

We received this e-mail today as well from our rep.

Converge is moving to SHA-2 exclusively in the coming days, while you are most likely compatible already it would be a good idea to ensure your system is fully compliant.  You can visit http://www.besha2ready.ca/converge# for more information.  There are steps to run a test transaction using SHA-2 only mode at this link as well.  

FYI if you want to test.

We want to verify that the billing address of the customer matches the billing address of the credit card, where in the virtual merchant set-up do we set this?  if it doesn't match, we want it to through a declined error.

can u guide me how to integrate elavon converge payment in magento website

For this you should contact Converge tech support.