cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Tools for Marketing

Magento 2 Tools for Marketing

Today  113,095  ecommerce live websites use Magento 2 only. Magento 2 is the successful incarnation from Magento 1, and as we can say Magento 2 is one of the most advanced, flexible, leading E-commerce platform in the market. Magento 2 provides B2B and B2C merchants across multiple industries with a flexible commerce cloud solution, supported by a vibrant community of developers, technology partners, and system integrator s.

There are many things that make Magento 2 different and qualified in the vast ecommerce market today. One of the powerful feature is marketing tools. Various of leading merchants including Burger King, Coca-Cola, Shinola, and Helly Hansen connect with millions of new customers around the world through exceptional digital experiences and Magento 2 marketing tools. Do you eager to know about Magento 2 Marketing Tools? Here, we want to share the uses and benefits of marketing features supported in Magento 2.

What Marketing features does Magento 2 provide?

In a short description, Magento 2 will help you manage these things:

1. Promotions
  2. Communications
  3. SEO & Search
  4. User Content

The marketing menu in Magento 2 admin provides access for managing the content of above listing features.

1. Promotions:

• Catalog Price Rule: Rules that trigger discounts based on a variety of conditions. Catalog price rules do not use coupon codes, because they are triggered before a product is placed into the shopping cart.
  • Cart Price Rules: Promotional coupon discounts that spring into action when the required conditions are met. Cart price rules create discounts for orders at the checkout level, based on a set of conditions.

2. Communications:

• Email Templates: Customize all emails/notifications sent from your store.
  • Newsletter Templates: Create a newsletter template. You can create and save many of these as required for any situation, from an annual holiday newsletter to a weekly product update.
  • Newsletter Queue: The process of sending the newsletter for multiple recipients is managed by a queue. After start the queue Magento sends the emails in packs.
  • Newsletter Subscribers: Manage your subscription list and export the list of subscribers in different formats.

3. SEO & Search:

• URL Rewrites: Use redirects to manage URL changes and avoid broken links.
  • Search Terms: Create and Analyze search terms to help customers find products in the store.
  • Search Synonyms: Create and Manage search synonyms groups. Way to improve the effectiveness of catalog search is to include different terms that people may use to describe the same item.
  • Site Map: Create a site map.

4. User Content:

• Reviews: User generated product reviews to create a sense of community, and increase sales. Magento 2 lets you decide if only registered users can leave reviews, or if guest customers can as well.

With all of these powerful marketing tools, We can say that Magento 2 is the best solutions for every online store.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Magento 2 Tools for Marketing

Thanks Pankaj, certainly a useful outline of how a Magento powered website can be marketed.

Hi,

For running the smooth business, you can use the third-party module to take your marketing game another level:

• One Page Checkout Extension
  • Abandoned Cart Extension
  • Exit Intent Popup/Welcome Popup Extension
  • RMA Extension
  • Gift Card Extension
  • Mobile App Builder
  • Social Login Extension
  • Wishlist Extension

@joykristof Thanks for the suggestions.

Thank for your work!!

My online business is running well and Magento 2 Extension supports me a lot!! I m not a developer so I was looking for the third-party module. I attached some products I have used. Hope it can help!! 

Thanks Pankaj,

You have provided some amazing outlines of the marketing features of Magento 2. When it comes to developing an eCommerce website, Magento is a reliable, flexible, and advanced content management system. Magento 2 is loaded with numerous marketing tools and features like setting promotions based on customers’ preferences (location, gender, browsing history, etc.), customized newsletters and emails, SEO and search tools, reviewing system, reward points system, cross-selles, up-sells, related products, and more along with lots of marketing extensions. All these attractive features and tools make custom Magento development services a premier choice for many businesses.

https://www.csschopper.com/magento-web-development.shtml

Hello,

Magento is an open-source eCommerce platform. You can add third-party integrations to ease your business. Magento 2 Extensions help to get more traffic to your store. I have mentioned Magento 2 extensions below.

If you are looking for Magento 2 Extensions, you can find a bunch of extensions from the Elsner Store.  

Below I have shared some best Magento 2 extensions 

• Paytrace payment gateway
  • Shipping price per product Magento 2
  • Voice search Magento 2 extension
  • Shopping Mentor Magento 2