cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento private deployment

Magento private deployment

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a comercial platform, we have strongly flexibly functionality requirement. I think Magento is a good solution. But I have a question. Can Magento private deployment? What the technical backgroud of Magento, JAVA? PHP?or others?

Thank you very much!

Dabao

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Magento private deployment

Hi @hepeng232188c8 

Welcome to the Magento community forum.

Being a Magento experience guy I would say if you are looking for a commercial platform Magento is the best solution.

Basically Magento is an enterprise-grade application where you can create B2C and B2B both types of e-Commerce solutions easily and it comes up with lot of native multiple functionalities.

In regards to Magento technical background of Magento so Magento is built on multiple technologies and following i am listing out the technology stack of Magento.

• PHP (Programming Language)
  • Zend Framework (Provided by Zend Engine - Recently Laminas project - Linux Foundation’s Laminas Project )
  • PSR-0, PSR-1, PSR-2, PSR-3, and PSR-4 (Coding Standards)
  • Composer
  • HTML5
  • CSS3 (LESS pre-processor)
  • JQuery
  • RequireJS
  • Symfony
  • Apache
  • Nginx
  • MySQL

To know more details about technology stack I would suggest you to refer this link - https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.3/architecture/tech-stack.html 

In regards to deployment, I would suggest referring this link - https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.3/performance-best-practices/deployment-flow.html 

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hi Dabao,

To add to the very helpful info provided by @Manthan Dave, Magento is very capable of private deployment. Depending on your intent and needs, there are a few ways that this can apply:

- Magento can be installed into the hosting environment of your choosing.

- From your installation of Magento, you can operate one or more storefronts.

- You can deploy into a multi-tenant (ie. shared server) hosting environment, or you can deploy into a private single-tenant environment. This includes hosting on bare-metal as well as on cloud infrastructure. (At JetRails, we use AWS and Digital Ocean for clients that need Cloud infrastructure, such as for auto-scaling.)

- You can restrict access to your Magento site. You can do this by limiting access to only whitelisted IP Addresses, or by using other mechanisms to keep your store private - as is sometimes done when a Magento installation is for "internal use only", or for select B2B shoppers.

- You can choose your code-deployment process. Many developers use version control systems like Git using private Git repos.

As Magento is an open-source solution, you have a lot of flexibility when it comes to deploying the software privately.

Best of luck!

Java is now more well-known than a variety of widely-used programming languages, including C++, Python, C#, PHP and JavaScript. The statistics on usage posted on various websites illustrate the immense popularity and importance of Java in the present day world. Java is an all-purpose programming language. Certain developers prefer to use Java to build desktop GUI applications as well as other developers create numerous web-based applications using Java technologies. In addition, Java is also used extensively for the development of mobile applications and games for Android which is the mobile platform with the biggest user base. There are plenty of reasons that Java is going to be a major factor over an extended period of time. 

Java Classes in Pune

Thanks for sharing 

Java Course Training