cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Magento Site is Down with errors

My Magento Site is Down with errors

Hi when i go to my website    tofah.co.uk   it is now coming up with the below errors

Does anyone have a clue what has gone wrong and how to fix this...

Thanks..

Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/adminhafot/public_html/vendor/colinmollenhour/cache-backend-file/File.php on line 81
Exception: Warning: Use of undefined constant MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_256 - assumed 'MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_256' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/adminhafot/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Encryption/Encryptor.php on line 394 in /home/adminhafot/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/ErrorHandler.php:61 Stack trace: #0 /home/adminhafot/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Encryption/Encryptor.php(394): Magento\Framework\App\ErrorHandler->handler(2, 'Use of undefine...', '/home/adminhafo...', 394, Array) #1 /home/adminhafot/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Encryption/Encryptor.php(313): Magento\Framework\Encryption\Encryptor->getCrypt('3266cc93097c4f2...', 2, 'Zlx9nAnn4CaVxra...') #2 /home/adminhafot/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Serialize/Serializer/Sensitive.php(59): Magento\Framework\Encryption\Encryptor->decrypt('+NonMFoy4kCcW0C...') #3 /home/adminhafot/public_html/vendor/magento/module-config/App/Config/Type/System.php(235): Magento\Framework\Serialize\Serializer\Sensitive->unserialize('0:2:Zlx9nAnn4Ca...') #4 /home/adminhafot/public_html/vendor/magento/module-config/App/Config/Type/System.php(171): Magento\Config\App\Config\Type\System->loadScopeData('stores', 'english') #5 /home/adminhafot/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Config.php(131): Magento\Config\App\Config\Type\System->get('stores/english/...') #6 /home/adminhafot/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Config.php(80): Magento\Framework\App\Config->get('system', 'stores/english/...') #7 /home/adminhafot/public_html/vendor/magento/module-developer/Model/Logger/Handler/Debug.php(63): Magento\Framework\App\Config->getValue('dev/debug/debug...', 'stores') #8 /home/adminhafot/public_html/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Handler/AbstractProcessingHandler.php(29): Magento\Developer\Model\Logger\Handler\Debug->isHandling(Array) #9 /home/adminhafot/public_html/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Logger.php(337): Monolog\Handler\AbstractProcessingHandler->handle(Array) #10 /home/adminhafot/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Logger/Monolog.php(48): Monolog\Logger->addRecord(400, 'Warning: Use of...', Array) #11 /home/adminhafot/public_html/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Logger.php(616): Magento\Framework\Logger\Monolog->addRecord(400, 'Warning: Use of...', Array) #12 /home/adminhafot/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Bootstrap.php(262): Monolog\Logger->error('Warning: Use of...') #13 /home/adminhafot/public_html/index.php(39): Magento\Framework\App\Bootstrap->run(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Http\Interceptor)) #14 {main}

12 REPLIES 12

Re: My Magento Site is Down with errors

Hello @muraduk

I think you are using PHP 7.2 and Magento support only for 2.3 with php 7.2 so please change php version according to Magento version 

or 

Change

while (list($name, $value) = each($options)) {        $this->setOption($name, $value);
    }

To

foreach ($options as $name => $value){        $this->setOption($name, $value);
    }
Manish Mittal
https://www.manishmittal.com/

Hi @muraduk,

You can use the PHP below version like 2.1.11 or otherwise you can upgrade your site to the new version.

If my solution is useful, give kudos & accept as solution

Bets regards
Madhuresan
Bootsgrid

hi please explain what you mean..
firstly what is the problem regarding my siteand how do a rectify with what..
would appreciate that...
thanks

Hi manish
where do i change the coding..?

@muraduk

/home/adminhafot/public_html/vendor/colinmollenhour/cache-backend-file/File.php on line 81

Manish Mittal

Hi..php version now changed...but now getting 2 exception errors and SQL errors..
please see front page of tofah.co.uk

your help would be most appreciated

thanks..

Hello @muraduk

I think Database which you imported is corrupted or you can remove the entry from the setup_module table for "adminhafot_mag2.flag" and run again setup:upgrade command.

Manish Mittal

Hi thanks for the update..
im a new user and my developer has done something and now id not answering..

could you provide a step by step in what i need to do
i would be much appreciated...

i will try you step by step instructions snd then tell you if its successfull or not

Many thanks in advance..

Hi how do i

1/. remove the entry from the setup_module table for "adminhafot_mag2.flag"

and

2/. and run again setup:upgrade command.

Hoping you can help with this with instructions

Thanks in advance.