cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some advice on the best way to set up a dropshipping Magento(as the supplier)

Need some advice on the best way to set up a dropshipping Magento(as the supplier)

Hello,

I have just discovered Magento, I believe this is a very strong ecommerce solution and would love to start using it.

Here is my problem:

I have a friend who owns a textile company and he would like to dropship his product.

My problem resides in the logistic and I am confused.

-Let's say a buyer promotes the product images on eBay, an eBay customer sees the product and passes a command.

First problem, how can I get my magento stock to sync with the seller eBay or Amazon panel?

Second, when the command is done, how will I know that this particular buyer(the eBay seller) is a dropshipper customer(meaning that I need to know if I have to send a white label packaging to the buyer or not).

How does it works usually please?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Need some advice on the best way to set up a dropshipping Magento(as the supplier)

@Anonymous you have to use third part extension for integrating your magento site with amazon or ebay.

They automatically sync all the product related data and also provide the options for shipping.

Thanks