cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment received but couldn't find order details

SOLVED

Payment received but couldn't find order details

Hi everyone, 

I have received payment through ccavenue gateway but I couldn't find the order details in backend. checked with the sales_order table in database too. but no records. anyone help me ASAP to delivery the ordered products.

Thanks in advance

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Payment received but couldn't find order details

Have you checked any other copies of your site which may have inadvertently been accessible to the public, like a dev or staging site? I've previously seen where a merchant wound up with an order on one of these other copies of their site.

Additionally, if you have the payment info, you may be able to track down the order in your admin under Transactions. You should have a Transaction ID from CCAvenue that you can look it up by. 

Best of luck!

View solution in original post

Did you check any dev and staging copies of the site in case the customer placed the order in one of these somehow? (It wouldn't be the first time this has happened to a Magento user)

Assuming that there wasn't an event happening at the exact moment the order was being placed - like your server being rebooted or your database being completely out of disk space...

If there's no order in Magento AND no transaction in Magento, the only other possibility that I can think of is that Magento thought the credit card didn't go through and so didn't create the order. It could have been a glitch regarding the CCAvenue API I suppose. You can look for a corresponding Abandoned Cart, or you might check a quote table in the database to see if anything lines up with the payment you received. 

You might also want to check your Magento logs to see if there was anything odd going on around the time of the order. If you have CCAvenue logs in Magento, they could shed some light onto what happened too.

It's extremely unusual, so I'm not sure what actually happened.

Finally found the order details.

with the use of quote table, I have referred quote_item for product details and quote_address for address details. Found the needed information over there. 

5 REPLIES 5

Have you checked any other copies of your site which may have inadvertently been accessible to the public, like a dev or staging site? I've previously seen where a merchant wound up with an order on one of these other copies of their site.

Additionally, if you have the payment info, you may be able to track down the order in your admin under Transactions. You should have a Transaction ID from CCAvenue that you can look it up by. 

Best of luck!

Thank u for ur reply. 

I have got the transaction details from ccavenue. could u guide me how to find order details with those information. Details I have :  order number, ccavenue reference number, date, Billing details like customer name, address, IP, Payment mode, order amount.

FYI: I have checked with transaction in backend. but there is no entry.

Did you check any dev and staging copies of the site in case the customer placed the order in one of these somehow? (It wouldn't be the first time this has happened to a Magento user)

Assuming that there wasn't an event happening at the exact moment the order was being placed - like your server being rebooted or your database being completely out of disk space...

If there's no order in Magento AND no transaction in Magento, the only other possibility that I can think of is that Magento thought the credit card didn't go through and so didn't create the order. It could have been a glitch regarding the CCAvenue API I suppose. You can look for a corresponding Abandoned Cart, or you might check a quote table in the database to see if anything lines up with the payment you received. 

You might also want to check your Magento logs to see if there was anything odd going on around the time of the order. If you have CCAvenue logs in Magento, they could shed some light onto what happened too.

It's extremely unusual, so I'm not sure what actually happened.

Thank u for ur reply Robert Rand. 

I have checked with quote table and there is the entry for those missed orders. In addition, I have found customer id, quantity ordered and grand total informations over there. 

How could I get Product details with these information. Could u please guide me through?

Finally found the order details.

with the use of quote table, I have referred quote_item for product details and quote_address for address details. Found the needed information over there.