cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem: One URL with multiple Layouts

Problem: One URL with multiple Layouts

Hello, I have no idea if I'm in the right forum here. Magento is already right. Which version I do not know. It's about the following problem. It is a multiuser CMS.

In a Magento CMS for clothing there is a marketplace and also stores where campaigns are added. In the campaigns different products are listed with one design. There is a setting to "not publish campaigns in the marketplace". Each campaign has a specific URL. A store also has a specific URL. Both are independent of each other. There are two layouts under one campaign URL. A marketplace layout and a store layout. Which layout is displayed seems to be a random. OK, if the campaign URL is linked within a store, then the store layout with the store name will be displayed under the campaign URL. If calls a campaign directly, then the layout apparent appears randomly (marketplace/store). When campaigns are linked directly (in social media), the marketplace layout will appear, even if the campaign has set the "not on marketplace" setting. The campaign is then "hidden" in the marketplace. So she is in the marketplace because the marketplace layout is displayed but she is not listed in the marketplace. It should however be displayed (only) in the store layout, in which she was added.
This is certainly tricky, if a campaign is in several stores addet, but should not appear on the marketplace, which store name in the store layout should be displayed, if she was linked directly? The marketplace layout is always wrong in this case. In this case, it would not solve the problem if the setting "not in the marketplace" was included as a rule. But that should be it for sure. In the next step, it has to be programmed so that campaigns can only be placed in one store at a time, or a setting can be installed, with the preferred store whose layout is to be displayed.