cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove loading icon when loading page

Remove loading icon when loading page

Dear Experts,

When loading page(s) in our website, found the following loading icon in center of the page. Could you advise where and how to remove this loading icon ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

ZScreen_20190927.jpg

23 REPLIES 23

Re: Remove loading icon when loading page

@k.h._fong 

Check this link https://zemez.io/magento/support/how-to/magento-2-remove-page-preloader/
if it solve your problem then accept this as solution and give kudos.

Hi @k.h._fong 

I have checked the screenshot and the link in it and by doing inspect element - i found that it is coming from #page-preloader id where in all the css is mentioned for this pre-loader

So write below css for this id in your custom css - it will disable the preloader.

#page-preloader{
display:none;
}

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hello @k.h._fong ,

This can be done by your theme's less/css file.In css file which is called on every pages, please use following css: 

.loading-mask {display: none;}

I hope this will works for your problem. If still you have any queries on this, please let me know. If it helps you, please accept it as solution.

Regards.

Dear piyush_khandelw,

Thanks for your reply. However, I had tried your advised link before but still could not remove the loading icon. Could you also advise ?

BTW, for marking comment(s) in left-hand side of the code(s), should I input the comment a " or * or else ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

Dear Manthan Dave,

Thanks for your advice. Then, where can I find our custom css file(s) ? In which path(s) I can locate these css file(s) so as to edit these file(s) according to your following advice ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

Dear Sarvagya Pandey,

Thanks for your advice. Then, where can I find our theme's less/css file(s) ? In which path(s) I can locate these less/css file(s) so as to edit these file(s) according to your following advice ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

@k.h._fong 
Yes for comments you have to do 

/*

your comment

*/

@k.h._fong 
You remove all code from page_preloader.phtml and then try.

If this help you accept this solution and give kudos.

Hi @k.h._fong 

It is mainly in your app/design/YourThemeVendorName/ThemeName/frontend over there you will find the css file of your theme

Also looking at the site you are using premium theme of Magento 2 and if it premium theme then you will have theme option on the backend to put custom css in that.

So you can utilize that screen put your custom css code in it - it will works

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution