cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Prices

Sales Prices

I have a client with a well established Version 1.7 Magento site.

Within the system a number of products have been allocated a "sales Price". We now want to remove these prices and return to original RRP.

For simple products we have just put in an end date and removed the Sales price which has returned the price to RRP correctly.

When we look at complex product where we have multiple colors (as an example) for a product we cannot seem to get rid of the Sales Price. No matter what we do the sales price stays. 

I have looked through the documentation and can find how to create sales prices but nothing about removing the sales prices.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Graham

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Sales Prices

Hi @blueHiveMedia,

Can you tell me what do you mean by the "complex product "?
Are you talking about the Configurable or Group or Bundel product?

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Sorry I got the terminology wrong. What I was talking about is "Configurable Product".

So we have 2 colors of a product. The client has setup the two different colored products and then created a configurable product which gives the option of the two colors.

We have set the prices of the simple products back to full RRP priceand removed dates etc.

We have set the prices of the configurable product back to full RRP price and removed dates etc

Every time we change the price or remove the special price the system does not remove the "On sale" display.

The correct price though does show.

When you add the product to the cart even though it may show the RRP price it displays the "On sale" price in the cart.

No problem.

If you have you used any extension to display the "Sale Label", then look into that for this.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now