cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution for B2B and B2C store in one domain

Solution for B2B and B2C store in one domain

What is the best way to have a store for b2b and b2c customers? At this moment we have everything on one place and we make differences with customer groups. But we prefer also to make differences with content.

At this moment we have:

website.com/en

website.com/nl

website.com/de

Is it a solution to make 3 more storeviews?

website.com/b2ben

website.com/b2bnl

website.com/b2bde

Or can we make a whole new store? Please let me know.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Solution for B2B and B2C store in one domain

Hi 

In my opinion, you can do this: to make b2b and b2c store views in one domain.

However, you should contact Magento solution partners to get their expert's consultancy for the next steps. 

Here are some of them you can consider to work with: landofcoder, webkul, amasty, aheadwork, mageplaza. 

Best regards,

Re: Solution for B2B and B2C store in one domain

I recommend creating multiple storeviews as you mentioned - having a separate website.com/b2ben, website.com/b2bnl, website.com/b2bde for B2B customers and the original website.com/en, website.com/nl, website.com/de for B2C customers. Another option could be to have a separate store altogether for B2B customers. Consider conducting surveys or focus groups to better understand their needs and preferences. Incorporating visual aids such as infographics or videos can be a great way to make your content more engaging. Also, incorporating thought leadership examples can make your brand stand out and establish your company as a trusted expert in the industry.