cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Request: Is there a way to undo last mass product change?

SOLVED

Urgent Request: Is there a way to undo last mass product change?

So like an idiot, I was trying to update the status and inventory for about 150 SKUs under the manage prodcuts tab, and I had 200 items per page displaying, I had clicked "Select All" and just unchecked the the 50 or so that I didn't want, then went to Actions->Update Attributes and then changed what I needed.

...well I didn't realize all of the other products on the other 6 pages were selected too, and given that these are digital product keys, there's no way to figure out which ones were sold and which ones weren't without almost 100 hours of work.

Please tell me there is a way to change this back!

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Urgent Request: Is there a way to undo last mass product change?

Select All is a pretty sneaky devil, it truly selects all. Get into the habit of checking the Selected display, it tells you how many items are marked for change.

Just be glad you didn't choose delete as the mass action.

There is no versioning built into Magento, so there is no undo available. The only way to go back would be to restore a database backup done just previous to the mass action and that has its own issues.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Select All is a pretty sneaky devil, it truly selects all. Get into the habit of checking the Selected display, it tells you how many items are marked for change.

Just be glad you didn't choose delete as the mass action.

There is no versioning built into Magento, so there is no undo available. The only way to go back would be to restore a database backup done just previous to the mass action and that has its own issues.

I was afraid of that... but not surprised. Thank you for shooting straight with me