cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View different price for logged users

SOLVED

View different price for logged users

Hi everyone,

can I show different price of one specific product only for logged users?

For example,

NOT LOGGED USERS: product A price 55 dollars

LOGGED USERS: product A price 45 dollars

Tanx a lot for your reply!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: View different price for logged users

Hi @anto_askweb

Yes it is possible to set a product price differently for different customer groups.

You can achieve this functionality by tier pricing concept of magento2.

Below is the exact steps to do this functionality :

1. Logged in to your magento 2 backend panel
  2. From the left side click on catalog -> Products -> you will see list of existing products 
  3. Edit/Add new product and you will see a product price field
  4. Below the product price field -> there is link called advanced pricing -> click on advanced pricing link and from there you will see a option called "Tier Price"
  5. Now on this option -> Select your website -> Select your customer group(Ex - Not Logged IN) -> Quantity as 1 and from price select fixed and then add -> 55
  6. Now add second option -> Select your website -> Select your customer group (Ex - Logged in Users) -> Quantity as 1 and from price select fixed and then add -> 45
  7. Click on Done button then save the product
  8. Clean and flush the cache and check at frontend - you will see price difference for both group.

For more details refer this link - https://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/catalog/product-price-group.html

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @anto_askweb

Yes it is possible to set a product price differently for different customer groups.

You can achieve this functionality by tier pricing concept of magento2.

Below is the exact steps to do this functionality :

1. Logged in to your magento 2 backend panel
  2. From the left side click on catalog -> Products -> you will see list of existing products 
  3. Edit/Add new product and you will see a product price field
  4. Below the product price field -> there is link called advanced pricing -> click on advanced pricing link and from there you will see a option called "Tier Price"
  5. Now on this option -> Select your website -> Select your customer group(Ex - Not Logged IN) -> Quantity as 1 and from price select fixed and then add -> 55
  6. Now add second option -> Select your website -> Select your customer group (Ex - Logged in Users) -> Quantity as 1 and from price select fixed and then add -> 45
  7. Click on Done button then save the product
  8. Clean and flush the cache and check at frontend - you will see price difference for both group.

For more details refer this link - https://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/catalog/product-price-group.html

Hope it helps !

Hi Dave,

tanx a lot for your reply. very fast! but I'm using Magento 1.9.3.6. I tried to configure in some way Tier price, but it doesn't work. Have you got the information about my request for this version of Magento?

Tanx

Hi @anto_askweb

okay - i understand you have magento 1.9.3.6 version and same functionality is available in that version as well.

below i am sharing links which explains - that how to achieve this functionality in your magento version which is 1.9.3.6

https://stuntcoders.com/magento-tutorials/prices-and-promotion/setting-up-different-prices/

https://docs.magento.com/m1/ce/user_guide/catalog/product-price-group-setup.html

Hope it helps !

Hi Dave,

I've tried several times to update the price of the products, but nothing happens. Is it possible that I've a bug in my installation? I attach the screenshot of my product configuration, if can help! Tanx a lot for your hel until now. Ciao

Senza titolo-1.jpg