Hello Magento Experts,
Our one of the client has a website in Magento 1.x and website generating good revenue.
They have Maximum 400 category
More than 2 Lacs products
customer more than 1.5 Lacs
orders more than 3 lacs
database size : 10 GB
now, They want to change platform Magento 1.x to some other technology where they can handle more request at a time and website load time maximum 1.5 - 2 seconds and in mobile and other devices website will open fast.
so, do you think Magento 2 can handle more request at a time?
As we think the as long vision of my client and we have to serve whatever best we can do.
I have some of the doubts where I need your help
1) Which platform can we use?
2) Which Js can we use Angular/React/Node/knockout?
3) Do we have to go with web progressive application?
4) Can MySQL manage 30-40 GB database or we have to go with Mongo DB or some other database storage engine?
5) In future, we have to integrate Salesforce for better customer support.
6) Which server technology we can use to match our client request.