cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to change order status from "pending payment" to processing - Please Help!

Re: need to change order status from "pending payment" to processing - Please Help!

same issue here with my Magento 2 store. The order status is stuck at Payment review. The customer payed. I can not change the status. The real problem is i cannot make an invoice or delivery so im stuck Smiley Happy Unbelievable

Re: need to change order status from "pending payment" to processing - Please Help!

I have the same issue

So there is no solution?

Not that I'm aware of or that anyone has been able to help with.

+1 What kind of affect does this status has on order??? It should be same as other statuses and easily changeable to other statuses!

same problem here!

I'm stuck into "Pending payment".

I created an invoice and status didn't change to Processing.

Hi. I have solution for fix it.

1. goto "app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model" and edit file "Order.php"

2. goto line 2197. and change this

if ($this->getState() == self:Smiley FrustratedTATE_NEW && $this->getIsInProcess()) {
            $this->setState(self:Smiley FrustratedTATE_PROCESSING, true, '', $userNotification);
}

to

if (($this->getState() == self:Smiley FrustratedTATE_NEW || $this->getState() == self::STATE_PENDING_PAYMENT ) && $this->getIsInProcess()) {
            $this->setState(self:Smiley FrustratedTATE_PROCESSING, true, '', $userNotification);
}

STATE_PENDING_PAYMENT are status before change to Processiong

Good Luck.