cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sell prepaid cards which has one-time use code

sell prepaid cards which has one-time use code

HELLO

Hello,

I am looking to sell prepaid cards which has one-time use code, So if I have several quantity of $10 Prepaid card (10pcs) for example how to add these items into Magento?

if my client bought one of these cards & payment was successful I want to send an email with a scanned image of that prepaid card CODE to that client & mark this code as SOLD!

IS this possible on Magento? if not, Is there any ideal extension can do this for me?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: sell prepaid cards which has one-time use code

Hello.

I guess you are talking about gift cards functionality. It is included in Magento Enterprise edition. If you have Magento Community you can use some of extensions on Magento Connect.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Yes you're right

i think i need to get giftcard extension, where i type the codes of the giftcard i want

is there extension of gift cards allows typing codes you want ? and not generated automatically?

default magento don't support this but, after customising and creating new product types by extending existing virtual product type and inventory management it's possible.   

please see example http://www.xcite.com/digital-cards-zone.html