cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento hosting in China or HK

Magento hosting in China or HK

Hello,

I am working on a magento 2 website to sell furniture in China, but I don't find a good hosting company (or a host which suits me). All the hosting I found on mainland is 100% in Chinese, and the ones I found in HK are about 10 times more expensive than the ones I have in France, but maybe I didn't look well.

So I'd "simply" need a host offering a dedicated server, in (or near from) China for good latency, and English (or let's dream, French) interface. Would you know such a host please?

Thank you so much,

François

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento hosting in China or HK

For the short answer, I would recommend aliyun.com, the biggest one in China, similar cloud service as amazon aws.

for the long answer, if you do a serious business, i would suggest you hire a guy who know Chinese to do it. There are so many different rules there. For example, the hosting in HK is not a good choice for business in China Mainland. There are many people cannot access your server/ip "randomly" because of GFW. If you choose hosting in China Mainland, you should BEIAN your domain, which you cannot do it without a chinese citizen ID.....

For the short answer, I would recommend aliyun.com, the biggest one in China, similar cloud service as amazon aws.

for the long answer, if you do a serious business, i would suggest you hire a guy who know Chinese to do it. There are so many different rules there. For example, the hosting in HK is not a good choice for business in China Mainland. There are many people cannot access your server/ip "randomly" because of GFW. If you choose hosting in China Mainland, you should BEIAN your domain, which you cannot do it without a chinese citizen ID.....