cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin panel

SOLVED

Admin panel

HI 

Sorry on the stupid question but I am new in Magento. When I enter to admin panel, toolbar offers me a system and into drop-down menu just my account no other options. What does it mean? does it mean that my admin account has limited permissions on reading and writing and for other options, I should ask super admin permission? I appreciate your help  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Admin panel

Hi @Slavonac,

There aren't stupd questions (or, in that case, you can't imagine how many stupid questions I've made in the last 10 years).

I guess you're talking about Magento 1 and the backend of your store, right?

If the answer is yes probably your user has restricted access and only can see your own account data.

If I'm wrong maybe you can share a screenshot of what you are seeing.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Slavonac,

There aren't stupd questions (or, in that case, you can't imagine how many stupid questions I've made in the last 10 years).

I guess you're talking about Magento 1 and the backend of your store, right?

If the answer is yes probably your user has restricted access and only can see your own account data.

If I'm wrong maybe you can share a screenshot of what you are seeing.

hi Damian,

I appreciate your answer. 
yes, I am talking about Magento 1.9.3.2. and I am talking about the backend of the store.
Here is screenshot
magento-printsrcreen_1.jpg

I assumed I have limited user permission. I want to instal google tag manager what is my solution, ask for admin user or I can access to Magento connect manager in another way?

Appreciate your help 
all best 

Hi @Slavonac,

As you can imagine you will need an user with more privileges to install a module using MagentoConnect Manager.

If your user only can access to My Account, you won't be able to change anything else from the backend.

Hi Damian,

thank you very much, I appreciate your answer and help 

have a nice day