cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I track the time between order_created_at and an order status of mine?

How can I track the time between order_created_at and an order status of mine?

Hi,

I want to have a calculation that is showing me the hours between order_created_at and order shipped (shipment_created_at).

How can I build this calculated column?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: How can I track the time between order_created_at and an order status of mine?

We've built a custom implementation of an "on time shipment report" within Magento admin that does that for one of our clients. 

Just saying, it's doable with custom code. 

Founder at https://agency418.com

Re: How can I track the time between order_created_at and an order status of mine?

Hi georgidimi4d79,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You can try the following steps:

Step 1: Identify the Order statuses in your system.

If not readily available, you can make use of SQL Based reports to run this query and check

Query> SELECT distinct status from "sales_order"

Result>

picking

shipped

picked

complete

pending

processing

canceled

Let us assume the status changes from Order Creation goes like this: pending/canceled >> processing >> picking >> picked >> shipped >> complete

Step 2: For each of these status changes, your Data Warehouse may track a column updated_at.

If this column is not being synched yet, please open Data Warehouse >> sales_order, look for this column, select it and click on Sync (tick mark icon). From the next update cycle, you may start having this column capture timestamp for newly created sales.

Step 3: Create calculated column.

I am showing a calculated column to track days from pending to processing status. You can apply a similar logic for your shipping related requirement.

1.png

Regards,
Adobe Commerce Intelligence Team

To track the time between order creation and order status, you can use software tools or database queries to calculate the duration. Similarly, to find the best ceramic coating near you, use review sites or service apps to compare providers based on customer feedback and ratings.

Para rastrear o tempo entre order_created_at e o status do pedido, você pode usar ferramentas de gerenciamento de pedidos que oferecem essa funcionalidade. No contexto de "paint correction San Antonio," é como monitorar o tempo que leva para completar uma correção de pintura, desde o início até a finalização do serviço, garantindo eficiência e qualidade.

good to see this type of information https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61562763156360

its all about tracking hours etc https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61562847844831