cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double cart price rules in one order

Double cart price rules in one order

Hi everyone,

Question: is it possible to have two different discounts in one order?

For example: I want  to give the customer a discount on a brand group (25%) but I also want him to have another 15% discount on any other extra item he will buy in the same order.

In our webshop it is only possible to fill in one couponcode. I already tried to make two rules with the same couponcode so that I can use just one code with two different discount. This didn't work because Magento gave an error when I tried to save the second rule and said 'Coupon code already exists'. So my question is: is there an other possibility to have two different discounts in one order? I don't want to use a catalog price rule for this.

Thank you in advance!

Note: I'm using Magento version 2.2.2.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Double cart price rules in one order

@brittany_employYou need to create second coupon with a different than what you already have. Coupon codes are unique and you cannot have 2 coupon promotion rule with same coupon code.

Once you have 2 separate coupon code then you'll be achieve what you are looking for.

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Re: Double cart price rules in one order

Hi @Tarandeep Singh 

Thank you for your answer. I already thought about this, but in our webshop it is only possible to fill in ONE couponcode. So this option isn't possible. Do you know any other possibility?