cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geselecteerde product opties worden niet meegenomen naar de add to cart pagina

Geselecteerde product opties worden niet meegenomen naar de add to cart pagina

Hello readers,

(aangezien mijn posts er niet door raken op het engelse forum probeer ik hier even)

I've been trying to move my custom options inside my tab menu, because i have alot of custom options for each device. the way i did it is obviously not the correct way since the value of the custom option does get added onto the product page total but not on the add to cart page (grand total).

what i changed was in layout/catalog.xml

<block type="catalog/product_view_attributes" name="product.customoptions" as="customoptions" template="catalog/product/view/customoptions.phtml">
                    <action method="addToParentGroup"><group>detailed_info</group></action>
                    <action method="setTitle" translate="value"><value>Options</value></action>
                    <action method="append"><block>product.info.options.wrapper</block></action>
                </block>

i created a now tab, where i reffer to the product info options wrapper.

inside the template (customoptions.phtml) i call i only have the following:

<?php echo $this->getChildHtml('product.info.options.wrapper') ?>

It works as far as until you click add to cart., but afther that fails to add the options to your cart. What would be the problem here or the correct way to do this? I'm an absolute porgramming/magento noob so bare with me.

Kind regards, Michiel

1 REPLY 1

Re: Geselecteerde product opties worden niet meegenomen naar de add to cart pagina

Beste Michiel,

Zou je kunnen proberen om je probleem wat duidelijker uit te leggen? Ik snap niet helemaal wat je precies wilt bereiken op dit moment en wat er al wel, en wat er nog niet werkt.

Groet,

Opzoek naar een hoster die echt met je meedenkt? - Puurhost Magento Hosting.