cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bulk change order status

bulk change order status

Is it possible to change the status of orders in the sales tab?

Now I have to click view, ship, and than ship submit, but I would like to change more status shipments at the same time, from processing to complete.

1 REPLY 1

Re: bulk change order status

By  default in Magento there are only options to massively cancel, hold or unhold orders.
If you'd like to bulk change order status, it is possible either via code or with extension.

If you are not familiar with coding and are interested in second option, you can find multiple extensions to bulk process orders. One of them is Store Manager for Magento solution that allows to change orders statuses from any to any -
https://www.mag-manager.com/useful-articles/magento-orders-management/magento-change-order-status-to...

Store Manager is a paid app, however, in case you need this task to be performed once or a few times, you can use 14-day free fully-functional trial from the link in my signature to set selected orders to complete in 2 clicks.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.