cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add multiple products to cart at one time

Add multiple products to cart at one time

Hi community, 

I am setting up for my new store. 

I am looking for an extensions that can help customers to add many products to cart at one time

Is there any Magento extension like that?  

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Add multiple products to cart at one time

Hi @jacoblb

I can suggest you using this extension to be able to add multiple products to cart at once: Wholesale Fast Order

You do not need to repeat the purchase process by visiting each product page as normal 

http://bsscommerce.com/magento-wholesale-fast-order.html

Maybe you are looking for this ajax cart help to as many products to cart as possible at one time
https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/mgs-ajax-cart.html

Hey, @jacoblb

there is also an extension that allows your customers to add multiple variations of a configurable product to cart at once from the product page.

It displays all attribute options of a configurable product (associated simple products) within a user-friendly table along with available quantity and the price for each option. The customers will also see a message when a certain option is out of stock or not available at all.

You can check it out here: Wholesale Add to Cart Grid

If you are interested, BssCommerce also provides another Add Multiple Products to Cart which has the similar function.

This module is more specialized in feature of adding a large amount of product to cart at both category page and search result page.

It works wonderful for all kind of  product, including simple products, configurable products, bundle products, downloadable products with custom options.

You are also given the choice to enable the extension's function for specific cutomer groups or certain product type and category.

Hope this suggestion helps you. Let us know if this is useful for you, and feel free to contact us as we always ready to serve you with FREE installation, FREE update and FREE support.

We provide add multiple products to cart Magento® 2.0 Extension with advanced features. Add Multiple Products to Cart allows buyers to add multiple products or add quantities into the shopping cart at once with a single click. Customer can enjoy exploring and selecting different products without visiting particular product page.

Features: 

• Add Products to Cart Easily
  •  Add Products to Cart from Homepage
  • Add products in CMS block
  •  Define Product Quantity
  • Compatible With Magento2
  • Enhanced User Experience    

For Install this extension you can visit this video: https://youtu.be/MIGJDfVqJy0

Hi @jacoblb

If you are using Magento 2, Add Multiple Products To Cart for Magento 2 by BSSCommerce allows customers to add multiple products to cart right on homepage and product list pages such as category pages or search result pages.

The module supports these following features:

• Add multiple products to cart at once on product list pages and homepage
  • Display a popup to select product options
  • Show a popup to notify customer about successfully adding products to carts
  • Select specific customer groups for adding multiple products to cart at the same time
  • Work for simple, configurable, bundle products and simple products with custom options

Hope it can help you with your business!

Highly recommend the extension from @emmanguyen. I got a great support from their team and it works very well. The pop-up idea was  brilliant!

Hi,

I know an extension that might be what you are looking for - Magento 2 Add Multiple Products To Cart Extension by Landofcoder team.

This extension supports customers in adding multiple products to the shopping cart. Without browsing through product pages separately, shoppers can view the product list insert more quantities for each product directly.

Excellent product and customer support as well. The most difficult part is always been to have proper support after purchase. I am glad that customer service is very much prompt and efficient to meet the buyer's expectations. I strongly recommend this product to all intended buyers.

Hope this will be helpful to you!