cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add product preview button to see front end page from Magento admin

Add product preview button to see front end page from Magento admin

Magento® Admin Product Preview Plus Extension is developed to help you to directly see how things set up are displayed in the front end only by one click from admin.

• Add preview buttons in Product Grid View and Product Edit Page to see the front end product page
  • Access customer and product information in admin panel at ease by clicking to the names of customers and products. 
  • Shipping address in backend links to customer’s location on Google map
  • Preview function for Category and CMS page from admin to see the frontend page after clicking to these buttons
  • Edit Customer information from orders, invoices, shipment, credit memos in backend
  • Compatible with all product types supported by Magento
  • Support multi store and multi store view

Magento Admin Product Preview Plus Extension helps you to save time in the setting process and easily manage customer and product information from the backend. 

Check it outhttp://bsscommerce.com/magento-admin-product-preview-plus-extension.html

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Add product preview button to see front end page from Magento admin

Thank you so much for sharing. I have installed the extension and it works wonderful for my site. It really saves me a lot of time to switch between backend and frontend when setting up.

Please check out Admin Product Preview Plus for Magento 2 with advancement preview function developed based on foundation of the Magento 1 version. Besides basic function of previewing product page, category page, CMS page as in extension for Magento 1, Admin Product Preview Plus for Magento 2 offers ground-breaking features, including:

Preview product, category from backend

Link to Product Page, Category Page and CMS Page from backend. Admin can choose to preview product from Product Edit Page and Product Grid Page in catalog which shows preview button in New Column or Action Column.

Admin Product Preview Plus M2_preview in catalog.png

Add information of ordered products in extended Order Grid

Item Ordered column is added in Order Grid Page, presented info including sku, product name, image, original price, price, order items quantity, row total, tax amount, tax percent, and subtotal which admin can select in the setting up of module configuration. The product name can link directly to frontend Product Page of that item, the customer name can direct admin to customer account info in backend.

Admin Product Preview Plus M2_Sale Order Grid.png

Allow admin to login as customer in frontend

Login as customer right in frontend page by adding a login link in Customer Grid Page and Customer Edit Page.

Admin Product Preview Plus M2_log in button.png

Edit product from frontend

Add Edit button on Product Page, Customer Page, Category Page and CMS Page to move to backend edit page directly from frontend.

Admin Product Preview Plus M2_edit button.png

Backend data linked

Allow to navigate to product information from Sales Order Grid Page, Product Edit Page in backend or from Product page in frontend. View customer information in backend from Sales Order Grid Page.

At BssCommerce, we guarantee to bring you the best experience by providing FREE installation, FREE update and FREE support for LIFETIME. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question regarding the extension. Install now to enjoy endless benefit!!!

Hi, 

Your extension seem to fit my need as I am considering several extensions offering preview functions. But, can you explain more on the extended order grid features? In the picture you show, only there are only information of image, product name, sku, price... Can I add more or show less information and how can I do that. Thank you!

Hi @Marsh_123

Thank you for your interest in the extension. You can configure to add more/less columns to Extended Sale Order Grid. Go to Store > Configuration > General > Product Grid Column Table > select options you want to include in (SKU, product name, image, original price, price, order item quantity, row total, tax amount, tax percent, subtotal)

Feel free to contact us for more information. We offer free installation – free support – free update!