cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced product pricing, delivery date and more custom options

Advanced product pricing, delivery date and more custom options

Hi,

I'm looking for an extesion such as this one 

The problem is it's only compatible with Magento 2.3 and I'm planning on using newest version.

Funcionality I really cannot find enywhere else is the quantity/date of delivery matrix.

I really want to use this feature. All the rest is also of use to me. Custom product size, more custom options etc.

As my shop will be selling custom printed flags and similar I really need extension that will allow me to have greater control over customizable products.

If you can help me find such extensions I'd be grateful. As a reminder the main part I focus on is the tier pricing in the matrix with delivery date.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Advanced product pricing, delivery date and more custom options

Hello @michał_lenczyk,

You might want to consider our Advanced Product Options extension. It can do a lot from what you need. The module is also kept instantly updated to operate in full compliance with the latest Magento version. 

Please see more details here:

https://marketplace.magento.com/mageworx-module-advancedproductoptions.html

---------------------------------------------------------

If you find our answer useful, please give 'Kudos' or 'Accept as Solution'.

Re: Advanced product pricing, delivery date and more custom options

Hi there,

With the needs above, I want to suggest an extension that deals with all functions related to custom options: Advanced Custom Options from BSS Commerce.

It supports creating templates, absolute price, custom option images, and other dependent options.

For more details, see here.

Hope this helps! If you find it useful, please give me a Kudo or Accept as Solution!

James Hoang