cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Age Restriction extension

Age Restriction extension

Would like to find an extension that can filter orders based on delivery location.(i.e. New York) and products ordered that require a signature upon delivery. The extension can then alert the customer via pop up window or some light box that an extra shipping fee is required based on New York law requiring signatures on products related to weight management etc...

I currently have a content block in magento titled checkout-footer that handles this exact request, however I believe the scripts written here are conflicting other scripts in the footer config. I believe this because my CTA hubspot pop up will not work on the payment page. This hubspot popup is for a different reason. The pop up will work on any other page on the site, just not the pages including /checkout and /checkout/#payment, which is quite annoying Any help? Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Age Restriction extension

SIM card registration is a regulatory process mandated by governments to enhance security, reduce fraud, and curb illegal activities. The procedure involves linking a subscriber’s personal information, such as name, address, and identification number, with their SIM card. This enables authorities to monitor and trace mobile phone activities back to specific individuals. The primary aim is to prevent the use of anonymous SIM cards for illicit purposes like terrorism, financial fraud, and other criminal activities. Many countries require mobile network operators to enforce these regulations, ensuring that users provide valid identification documents at the point of sale or within a specified period after activation.

I am not aware of an extension that does exactly that but I'm sure we could custom build this functionality for you if necessary.

Founder at https://agency418.com

Re: Sim Registration Globe

SIM Registration with Globe: Registering your SIM card is important to make sure your phone works well and is safe. When you register your SIM, you give your personal information to Globe, which helps keep your account secure. This stops bad people from using your phone for illegal things and lets Globe help you better if you have any problems. Registering your SIM is quick and easy, and you only need to do it once. Finish your Globe SIM registration to enjoy all the benefits of your phone without worry.

According to the new Globe Com PH SIM Registration Online Act (Republic Act 11934), you must register and verify your Globe SIM card online. The process is simple: visit the provided SIM card registration link and complete the online form.

It sounds like you're looking for an extension to manage shipping fees and alerts based on delivery location and product type. For your specific needs, you might want to explore extensions that can filter orders by location and trigger pop-ups for additional fees or requirements.

If you're interested in more resources or solutions related to this, you might find helpful information at https://allaboutlawyer.com.

Regarding the issue with your HubSpot pop-up, it’s possible that the scripts in your checkout-footer block might be interfering with other scripts. To resolve this, you could try reviewing and adjusting the scripts to avoid conflicts. If the issue persists, reaching out to a developer for a closer look might help.

Square One Tenant Insurance is a specialized insurance product designed to protect renters from unexpected financial losses. This insurance typically covers personal belongings against risks like theft, fire, and water damage. Additionally, it often includes personal liability coverage, which can help cover legal expenses if a tenant is found responsible for damage to the rental property or injuries sustained by others within the rented space. Square One is known for its customizable policies, allowing tenants to tailor coverage to their specific needs and budget, ensuring they only pay for the protection they require.