cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow customers use their current position to search the nearest store

Highlighted

Allow customers use their current position to search the nearest store

Hi everyone,

I am seeking an extension that allows customers use their current position to search the nearest store in magento 2. Are there any extensions like that? Hopefully, someone could help me. Thank you.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES

Re: Allow customers use their current position to search the nearest store

As far as I can see, you are looking for a store locator extension and here an example that may suit your goals.

Store Locator for Magento 2 - https://goo.gl/x1nXNQ

Hi  Monmon82,

For your request, you can use "Magento 2 Store Locator Extension". This extension allows 

customers to use their current position to search the nearest store in Magento 2. 

And if you purchase this extension, you can get Free Magento Installation Service on Landofcoder quickly.

Best regards,

The most convenient way help ustomers use to search the nearest store in magento 2 is using Store Locator Extension. For me, I decided to choose Magento 2 Store Locator of Magesolution. The installation is effortlessly done. At the same time, you will be provided User Guide when downloading.
For more information, you can go to their website. There is a support box to the right of the page which you can freely ask. Magesolution support team always replies me almost at once so you needn’t worry about the waiting time!

Hi Monmon82,

You can check out our Store Locator extension for Magento 2. It is totally free of charge and allow you to:

• Show customers available outlet
  • Show a map of your store network
  • Show direction that leads to your stores

Cheers from Magenest!